Rabu, 2 Disember 2015

Allah Saksi Saya

Catatan Peribadi Hajjah Lelawati binti Mohd Ali
11/Safar/1437
23/November/2015

Isnin.

A long time ago i had found one website name AISJ edu dot sa  which use my email  by my pen name thanaif after i created a blog named Bentala Kendiri Tunjangnya Akar Akidah.

They have a board directors.

I tell about this to someone i trust in Malaysia that not my family members when i trace the websites had stop at one of Kuala Lumpur street.

As i said many times, i never took others money.

I don't have an account in Qatar banks.

My husband give my rights from his saving even it just a little money.

I told you i never have any money under my own name here in Qatar and once i force my husband to open my own account bank in Malaysia.

J

He just gave me RM 5,000.00 and it the first and the last big money i got from him J 
because he the only one who earn money for our big family who face a high cost living in Qatar.

And his salary not too high, with car loan and with four kids who have to go to international school, we spend more money on our kids school fees.

My husband move to Qatar on 20/Oktober/2005. Then all my kids and i came along on 21/11/2005.

I still remember the fees that only can be claimed after we pay the fees by our own money.

Year 2  -   QR 3840.00
Year 7  -   QR 4950.00
Year 9  –   QR 5500.00
Year 11 –  QR 6834.00

All this too much for my husband who be employed for a small firm even though the payment can be make in two times.

This experience is the same for each of us who be a foreigner professional workers in gulf countries.

What are you doing by using english in your own favorite blog?

I am suffer on the claiming by too many persons (that i don't know who are they) on my pen names on my blogs. And it hurt when international persons claim my pen names and my real name as theirs. My stories was an ordinary stories same as others and it don't have any bad intention on others.

I never ask others to write for me as what a few people think when they realized i never have any books to claim as mine.

I never took anyone money!

I can have my own money by writing. I do work it out now by manage all the blogs by adding and re arrange by up date the stories. I never ask others money as what people may think when i tag or like pictures or on my social media.

I can earn my own money by my collection pictures too.

Please take yours if you think you have earn money from what you think may have in me.
I do not know anything about it but i do understand my rights in my intellectual property in writing and my photos that be protected by cyber digital laws.





Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan